Welcome baby Lily! So excited to have the time to visit Lily, her two gorgeous sisters, Aunt Jenny, and her wonderful husband Sean in NY. Lily is so blessed to be born into such a fabulous family. Her sisters are both gorgeous, smart, and such well behaved young ladies. I am lucky to call them family! Enjoy the pictures of the newest addition to the family!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Welcome baby Lily
Welcome baby Lily! So excited to have the time to visit Lily, her two gorgeous sisters, Aunt Jenny, and her wonderful husband Sean in NY. Lily is so blessed to be born into such a fabulous family. Her sisters are both gorgeous, smart, and such well behaved young ladies. I am lucky to call them family! Enjoy the pictures of the newest addition to the family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a doll!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove her! I hope that one day I will be lucky enough to have such a lovely daughter.
ReplyDelete