Just wanted to take a minute to share the exciting things that are happening this week. I am so excited for the new little kiddies at Reed school. I am going to spend tomorrow working in my classroom and then I am heading to a Floortime training on Thursday! I will let you know how the Greenspan approach presents itself in Arlington. I have to admit that I am only vaguely familiar with Floortime and I am excited to learn a bit more about it (for free)!
But wait...drum please...Neal's welcome home party is this weekend. Chris and I are getting really excited. It will be a weekend filled with family, friends, golf, music, delicious food, and of course dancing and beer (it is a family tradition)! So glad that we can all get together to celebrate Neal coming home...but we will be thinking of his friends and fellow Marines that didn't make it home.
Time for a glass of wine on the porch. Good night for now.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment