Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bad at Goodbye

Those of you from my past know that I am notoriously bad with goodbyes. They make me...

1. uncomfortable beyond belief
2. sad
3. have a loss for words (which never happens)

So...after talking with my dear friend Christie tonight about how the best blogs show lives for what they really are...happiness...tears...joys...sadness...and the mundane. I decided it was time to share my sadness.

It is only every now and then in life that you find a friend that gets you. Christie is a gets me kind of friend. She has seen my tears, shared my joys, and loved kids with autism with me. I am going to miss her. That is it...I am just going to miss her.

I find in life that we are always saying thanks. Thanks for your help...thanks for listening. But at Camp Royall we always said thanks for your friendship. Friendship is all encompassing...so Christie...thanks for your friendship. I am so excited for your and Robert's new adventure. But true to form...I will see you really soon in Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers