Thursday, May 17, 2012

Room Tour

I am a complete and utter hash.  I am working on writing the birth story, and it just isn't right yet...so I am going to wait a couple more days.  Until then I thought I would write a quick post about Nora's room.  Chris and I have been redoing houses almost as long as we have been together, so it was quite fun to makeover her room.  If you have visited our home you know just how small it is.  Nora's room is even more pint size than she is!  So we knew we had to be organized, creative, and minimize the amount of stuff that we purchased.  It is still a work in progress.  I would like to sew a bean bag chair for her, and Chris would like to add a couple of book shelves somewhere...but for now it makes me smile every time I go in there.  I love the grey, the paintings, the handmade projects, and most of all the little nugget that will eventually sleep in there!  It is a room that will hopefully grow with her!  Enjoy the collage below :)

The bottom right photo is the cradle that was given to my parents when I was born.  It was a gift from Gram and Gramp Jakway.  All the babies in our family since me have slept in it!  How amazing is that.  I think Nora makes 19.  All the names are carved on the bottom.  Love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers