Sunday, July 25, 2010

Greece and Summer...ahhh.

It is amazing to me how slowly life seems to move at times. And then at other times you feel like it is flying past you so quickly your fingers couldn't grasp it if you stretched out extra long. That is me right now. Well...for the past month. Really? A month? Where has the time gone? Well...I will share pictures for your viewing pleasure and my all time favorite - a bulletted list!

1. Summer Flying By
  • School ends (ahhh miss those fab kiddies already)
  • Greece (ahhh miss those gorgeous beaches already)
  • Neal gets home! Woohoo!
  • Amy and Carter come to visit!
  • Zac Brown Band in Danville, VA (I mean you know I love a good country concert!)
  • 2 more fun days to come with Amy and Carter...then NY bound to welcome baby Lily.
  • Whew...and one more exciting thing...I am moving schools...I was offered the autism preschool classroom in Arlington County! Can't wait :)


Greece Trip...I mean...Life is Good Today



Amy and Carter...





More to come of Neal's homecoming!

Life is good...so goodnight for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers