Sunday, September 6, 2009
Long Time...No Blog
Well. There is nothing to say but...life has been busy. So many things have happened. My fabulous Aunt Jenny married an awesome man. Summer is coming to a close...school starts on Tuesday! I think that I am ready. The classroom is in order. Lesson plans are coming together. My lcd is hooked up and ready to go. I cannot express how lucky I am to work in a school system with so many resources. I have more books and materials than I could ever use in one school year, a caseload that most special education teachers would only dream about, and colleagues that are energetic/intelligent/amazing teachers! The business is coming together...heading out today to decide on a name...then it will be time to order business cards and design the website! I promise to keep you informed. In the meantime please spread the word about our soon to be fabulous social skills group! More to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment